We're bummed if you're not 100% satisfied with the items you received, and we gladly accept returns within 30 days of purchase. All sales after 30 days from the original shipment date are considered final. Additionally, Sale and clearance items are not eligible for returns.
1. Please contact us first, indicating the item(s) you would like to return and the reason.
2. For the return address, please contact our Customer Service if you wish to return any items to the nearest return address.
Note: Please do not send your return to the address on your package.
3. After receiving return instructions from us, please package up the item(s) to be returned with the original packing.
4. The return must contain all parts of the product and the outer packaging is intact.
5. We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know within 2 - 3 business days if the refund was approved or not.
6. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. It may take 4 - 7 business days for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.
6. Refunds are only for the cost of the goods, and the shipping costs cannot be refunded. For returns due to subjective factors, the return shipping costs are borne by the customer.
Conditions for a full refund
Returns must be received in a resaleable condition.
- Item(s) must include all parts of the items, original packaging and paperwork.
- Item(s) cannot be worn, soiled, stained, laundered or have pet hair.
- Item(s) cannot be altered (including removal of care or law labels).
- Shipping costs for returns are not refundable.
To start a return
Please contact us first. If your request is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.