Koolertron DDS Signal Generator Counter, 2.4in Screen Display 30MHz High Precision Dual-channel Arbitray Waveform Generator Frequency Meter 266MSa/s - US Plug
- Buy 10 for $159.99 each and save 1%
- Buy 50 for $149.99 each and save 7%
- Buy 100 for $139.99 each and save 14%
Koolertron DDS Signal Generator Counter, 2.4in Screen Display 30MHz High Precision Dual-channel Arbitray Waveform Generator - US Plug
- Adopts large scale FPGA integrated circuit and high speed MCU microprocessor
- Precise, stable, low distortion output signal
- With linear sweep(Max. up to 999.9s) and logarithmic frequency sweep functions
- Can store 99 groups instrument state parameters set by the user
- Arbitray Waveform Generator adopts large scale FPGA integrated circuit and high speed MCU microprocessor. The internal circuit adopts active crystal oscillator as benchmark. So the signal stability is greatly strengthened.
- Using Dual-channel DDS signal and TTL electric level output to generate precise, stable, low distortion output signal. includes Sine wave, Square wave, Triangle wave, Saw tooth wave, Pulse wave, white noise, user-defined waveform etc. each channel can be independently set the parameters.
- With linear sweep(Max. up to 999.9s) and logarithmic frequency sweep functions.Has a frequency measurement, period measurement, positive and negative pulse width measurement and counting function.
- Storage feature: You can store 99 groups instrument state parameters set by the user, can be called up to Reproduce. Frequency output of Sine wave can be up to 30MHz. 266MSa/s sampling rate. It has 60 positions for saving user-defined waveform. Waveform Length of each one is 2048 and vertical resolution is 14 bits.
- This Signal Generator is the ideal instrument for electronic engineering, laboratories, production lines, teaching and scientific research.
- High frequency precision up to 10-6 orders of magnitude.
- Full range of 0.01μHz frequency resolution.
- Minimum amplitude resolution can be up to 1mV.
- Duty cycle of each channel can be adjusted separately. Precision can be 0.1%.
Sine Wave: 0~30MHz
Square & Triangle Wave: 0~15MHz
Pulse & Arbitrary & TTL Digital Signal Wave: 0~6MHz
Square rise time: ≤25nS
Frequency accuracy: ±20ppm×10-6
Frequency stability: ±1ppm×10-6/3h
Waveform: Sine, Square, Triangle, Pulse (duty-cycle correction), Partia Sine, CMOS, DC level, Half-wave, Full-Wave, Pos-Ladder, Neg-Ladder, Noise, Exponential Rise, Exponential Fall, Tone, Sinc Pulse, Lorentz Pulse, and 60 kinds user defined waveform.
Amplitude resolution: 1mV
Amplitude stability: ±0.5%/5 h
Amplitude flatness: ±5%(<10MHz); ±10%(>10MHz)
Frequency Meter Function:
Frequency measurement range: 1Hz~100MHz
Measurement accuracy: Gate time continuously adjusted between 0.01S~10s
Counting region: 0-4294967295
Coupled mode: 2kinds Coupling modes, DC and AC
Counting mode: Manual operation
1 x DDS Signal Generator
1 x USB Cable
1 x Power Adapter
2 x Q9 Cable
1 x User Manual