Koolertron Mechanical Gaming Keyboard, Professional Single-Handed Keypad with 43 Programmable Keys Macro Setting-Gateron Red Switches
Koolertron Mechanical Gaming Keyboard, Professional Single-Handed Keypad with 43 Programmable Keys Macro Setting. This portable mini keypad has a built-in MCU and supports 9 kinds of key program types. There are 4 switches to choose from: Cherry MX Brown, Cherry MX Blue, Cherry MX Red, and Gateron Red.
- 【43 Programmable keys & 8 Programmable macro based hardware】Program all 43 keys or create complex macros with the configuration software to take full command of your computer. Perfect not only for gamers, but also for so many other types of users including designers and video editors.
- 【Built-in MCU】after keyboard keys are set up, it will be automatically stored in keyboard's MCU, and no need reset the keyboard even replace the computer.
- 【Support 9 kinds key program types】 Normal/FN-Shift/Mouse/Combination/Burst/Round-Robin/Continue/Jitter/Special Functions/Disable key types, the different key type with different function.
- 【Portable Mini keypad】Portable Mini keypad, Effectively saves desktop space. You can connect the keypad and a 104-key keyboard with the same computer at the same time, they will not interfere with each other.
- 【4 Switches to choose from】
- Cherry MX Brown switches with trigger travel of 2±0.6mm, keystroke force of 45±20cN, plus full anti-ghosting ensures great feel and accuracy.
- Gateron Red switches with trigger travel of 2mm, plus full anti-ghosting ensures great feel and accuracy.
- Cherry MX Red switches with trigger travel of 2mm, plus full anti-ghosting ensures great feel and accuracy.
- Cherry MX Blue switches with trigger travel of 2.4mm, plus full anti-ghosting ensures great feel and accuracy.
1. The user can download the keyboard configuration software from URL on the user manual. Compatible with Windows 7,8,10, Mac OS, Linux. (Windows XP incompatible)
2. Apple computer and Linux users need to set the keyboard under the Windows 7/8/10. Once set, it will be stored in the keyboard's MCU, and then get the keyboard to use under Apple computer/Linux
Create both single key and macro definitions, with the ability to activate a combo with the single press of the key. The macro editor also allows users to set and edit the millisecond delays between keystrokes.
Keyboard factory defaults:
"Windows" key: backlit light ON/OFF (Only golden backlit)
", " key: typing out "M1"
"Enter" key: typing out "Space"
Key number: 43
Keyboard switch: Cherry MX Brown/Cherry MX Red/Gateron Red/Cherry MX Blue
Keystroke force: 45±20cN
4 profiles stored onboard
Interface: Mini USB (Full Speed), Link (interconnect)
Rating: DC 5V, <100mA
Key speed: 1-100m/s
1.5M detachable USB cable
Keyboard configuration software based on Windows
1 x 43 Keys Professional Single-Handed Keyboard
1 x USB Cable
1 x English User Manual
|Number of Keys
|Gateron Red Switches