Koolertron 45-key One-Hand Programmable Macro Mechanical Keyboard Mechanical Gaming Keyboard with Portable, RGB Backlight, 4-Layer Configuration, Unique Knob, etc.
- Unique knob: Knob (turn left and right, press down) can be programmable. Rotate left and right can be infinitely rotated.It can be set to ± the volume, switch the music previous/next song, reduce/increase the light brightness, switch the light mode, webpage forward/back, etc.
- All 45 Keys Programmable: All keys can be programmable. The custom programmable key functions include regular 104 buttons, 8 web navigation buttons, 8 multimedia shortcuts, keyboard locks, Windows locks, etc. Each button can be set to any of these buttons. You can connect the keypad (plug and play) and a 104-key keyboard with the same computer at the same time, they will not interfere with each other.
- Macro Keys: There are 24 macro function buttons, 12 of which are advanced macros, 12 are quick macros. Macro functions can be used in series and can support up to 792 key commands, which can meet various complex usage scenarios, Such as: office/wps and other office software shortcuts, CAD/Ae/Pr/Ps shortcuts, various user accounts and passwords, game quick tricks, basic code for programmers. For example, setting a button triggers "ctrl+a 0.5s ctrl+c 0.5s ctrl+v" etc a series of operations
- 4-Layer Custom Configurations: Built-in MCU, after keyboard keys be set up, it can be stored in keyboard's MCU, and no need reset the keyboard even replace the computer. Can save 4-layer of configurations to handle multiple usage scenarios. Perfect not only for gamers but also for so many other types of users including designers and video editors
- RGB backlight: a variety of lighting effects to choose from, backlight brightness, saturation, and effects can be customized according to the user's desired color. Very clear and bright button, you can enjoy in the dark night without lights
Please download the keyboard's configuration software according to the URL on the manual
After opening the software, when you need to use the "Key Mapper / Custom Macro / Quick Macro / Options " function, you need to click the "Connect" in the top-left to connect the keypad. Once set up, you need to click the "Upload" to save. Otherwise all settings are invalid.
It is recommended to use "Key action tracking", which is the key action tracking function. After checking "Key action tracking", press any key on the keyboard or turn the knob, the software will mark the position of this key in the software, which is convenient for direct comparison. Customize them
Normal / FN / FN2 /FN3 4-Layer Configuration
You can set up Normal / FN / FN2 / FN3 4-layer configuration. Once set up, the 45-keys keypad will be converted into more keypad.
You need to set a shortcut key of the FN layer in the Normal layer, When you need to enter a key on the FN layer, you need to press and hold the FN key on the normal layer, and then press the key of the FN layer that you want to enter. (The other FN2/FN3 layers are the same method, and the FN2/FN3 has a toggle button, only need to press once to switch to the FN2/FN3 layer, needn't to hold it down when using)
Custom Advanced Macro
You can set up 12 advanced macros (with time delay) and 12 quick macros (without time delay). Each macro can record up to 42 characters. A total of 24 macros can be cascaded or cycled. Such as: office/wps and other office software shortcuts, CAD/Ae/Pr/Ps shortcuts, various user accounts and passwords, game quick tricks, basic code for programmers
The user can define a key as a specified macro, and automatically trigger the macro by simply triggering the key. When using a loop macro, press the key to trigger and press again to stop
Key number: 45
Keyboard switch: OEM Outemu blue switches
Shell material: High-quality plexiglass
Backlit: Blue LED
4-layer profiles stored onboard
Keyboard Interface: USB Type-C
Rating: DC 5V, <100mA
1.5M detachable USB cable
Compatible with Windows XP,7,8,10, Mac OS
1 x One Handed Macro Mechanical Keyboard
1 x USB Cable
1 x Keycaos Puller
1 x User Manual
|Number of Keys||45|