Koolertron Single-Handed Programmable Mechanical Keyboard with 48 Programmable Keys, Blank No Print Keycaps
Koolertron Single-Handed Programmable Mechanical Keyboard with 48 Programmable Keys, Blank No Print Keycaps.
- 48 Programmable Keys & 8 Macro Keys Based Hardware
- Built-in MCU
- Support 9 Kinds Key Program Types
- Blank Keycaps &Two Switch Options
- Portable Mini keypad
- 【48 Programmable Keys & 8 Macro Keys Based Hardware】Program all 48 keys or create 8 complex macros with the configuration software to take full command of your computer. A macro key can output up to 31 characters. Perfect not only for gamers, but also for so many other types of users including supermarket cashier, designers and video editors.
- 【Built-in MCU】After keyboard keys be set up, it will be automatically stored in keyboard's MCU, and no need reset the keyboard even replace the computer.
- 【Support 9 Kinds Key Program Types】 Normal/FN-Shift/Mouse/Combination/Burst/Round-Robin/Continue/Jitter/Special Functions/Disable key types, different key type with different function.
- 【Blank Keycaps &Two Switch Options】Uniqueness blank no print keycaps makes the usage of diversified. OEM Gateron Red switches with trigger travel of 2±0.6mm, keystroke force of 45±15cN, plus full anti-ghosting ensures great feel and accuracy. Cherry MX Red switches with trigger travel of 2±0.6mm, keystroke force of 45±15cN, plus full anti-ghosting ensures great feel and accuracy.
- 【Portable Mini keypad】Portable Mini keypad, effectively save desktop space. You can connect the keypad and a 104-key keyboard with the same computer at the same time, they will not interfere with each other.
1. User can download the keyboard configuration software from URL on user manual. Compatible with Windows 7,8,10, Mac OS, Linux. (Windows XP incompatibled)
2. Apple computer and Linux users need to set the keyboard under the Windows 7/8/10. Once set, it will be stored in the keyboard's MCU, and then get the keyboard to use under Apple computer/Linux
Create both single key and macro definitions, with the ability to activate a combo with the single press of the key. The macro editor also allows users to set and edit the millisecond delays between keystrokes.
Key number: 48
Keyboard switch: Cherry MX Red/OEM Gateron Red
Keystroke force: 45±15cN
Backlight: No backlight
All 48 keys are programmable, 8 Macro Keys
Interface: Mini USB
Rating: DC 5V, <100mA
Key speed: 1-100ms
1M detachable USB cable
Keyboard configuration software based on Windows
1 x 48 Keys Professional Single-Handed Keyboard
1 x USB Cable
1 x English User Manual
|Number of Keys